We’re currently looking for someone who’s eager to lead in transforming the way we handle our DevOps. The ideal candidate will be someone who is a self-starter and is able to bring experience in DevOps and Continuous Delivery systems and best practices. The position also requires deep understanding of Test Driven Development systems to ensure quality code reaches Production.
- Drive, design, implement, and maintain deployment automation from code check-in to production.
- Support development activities in POC / and Product feature customization/enhancements.
- Support and maintain all operational activities related to DevOps systems.
- Champion Test-Driven Development, Acceptance-Test-Driven Development, and Agile best practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes.
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.
- Excellent communication, presentation and collaborative problem-solving skills.
- 4+ overall hands-on system software development experience.
- Self motivated and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- A Bachelor’s/Masters degree in computer science or engineering.