We are looking for top engineers who want to apply what they have learned in their Masters or PhD programs and their hands-on engineering, to tackle challenging problems and, who have the passion and capacity to quickly learn new skills.
Our challenges span cloud, and application development. If you want to dive deeper into Machine Learning, are a strong communicator and collaborator, have solid engineering fundamentals, and are an innovator, we should talk.
- Lead and support the building and maintenance of end:to:end, scalable and flexible data pipelines as the basis for sophisticated analytics and Business Intelligence solutions that allow us to analyse and measure customer journeys and detect anomalies.
- Enable plug and play data source integration, within technical and organizational context.
- Apply and further develop concepts and best practices for effective DataOps, driving efficient operationalization of analytics solution and reduce time to market.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas, concepts and developing interactive design;
- BS in computer science (with Machine Learning focus)
- 4+ years experience in software development
- Strong algorithm development experience
- Hands-on experience in predictive modeling and analysis
- Experience in Supervised and Unsupervised Machine Learning such as Regression, Classification, Anomaly detection, Bagging and Boosting techniques and Time Series Analysis.
- Experience in Deep Learning methods such as Multilayer Perceptron, RNN, CNN and LSTM.
- Skills with Go, Python, R or similar programming language